Tuesday 23 June 2020

Daisy Happy Birthday Card. Colour Challenge Card

Good Evening Everyone,

It's Tuesday and it's sunny!! Woo Hoo. We are expecting some good temperatures this week and with Dave off work - we can't wait to spend lots of time outside.

As you know I'm a real fan of joining in with challenges - any types of challenges. they really help me with my focus and push me sometimes to create something that I may not do off my own back.

Today's card is for Nigezza Creates Crafty Place. Gez is a wonderful; crafter and they group is fantastic and Supportive. Worth having a look! Here's the card I made



The Colours Gez chose were Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry & Garden Green, three colours from our Regals collection, which I will admit - I don't use too often.

Measurements

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
1pc  4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
Scraps for the daisy

Crushed Curry Cardstock
1pc - 2" x 5 7/8"
scrap for flower centre

Garden Green Cardstock
1pc - 3" x 4 1/2"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
scrap for the sentiment

Create your card base by folding the rich razzleberry cardstock along the score line and add the whisper white panel to the inside.

Take both the Crushed Curry and Garden
Green and in your trimmer score at every half an inch on the short sides. Add these to the card front, lining up the score lines.

Punch out two of the flowers using the daisy punch, then adhere together offsetting so you create a full flower. Add a circle of crushed curry for the centre. I used 1/2" circle punch. Add this to the top of the garden green panel.

Stamp the sentimentfrom Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set onto a scrap of whisper white using Garden Green ink, then add below the daisy.

Job done, it's super quick and simple, really relying on the bold tones and that fabulous daisy!!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click ont he images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters. I send one a month with news and updates, and a second with a Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive Tutorial.

Have a fab Tuesday,

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card and the colour combo is amazing - I would never have thought to put them together. Enjoy the great weather xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...