Monday 1 October 2018

Bright & Bold Birthday Card with a Textured Foil Background. Number 26 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday, so I thought I would bring you this bright and bold birthday card to give you a boost this morning.

I created this card for the cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk challenge last week. Our brief was rather vague and it was  to make a card using a Background that you have Created or Enhanced yourself. So I decided to bring out the kitchen foil and an embossing folder to create the background, which I thought was a little different.

Bring in your big shot and run a piece of tin foil through the tufted embossing folder. Remember that this folder is a dynamics one so  is a little thicker so you will need to adjust your sandwich.

Stamp so of the flowers from beautiful bouquet and using the coordinating framelits, run them through the big shot as well. Using scraps of Shaded spruce and old olive, cut a few leaves out also.

Make you card base from a piece of whisper white that measure 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored at 5 7/8", add a piece of Mango melody that is cut at 5 7/8" x 3 3/4".

Add liquid glue to the embossed foil, now I preferred to see the underside of the folder rather than the front, but this is totally up to you which way you prefer.


Stamp the sentiment and cut out using the pretty label punch and sponge the edges. Add this to the lower right hand side and then add all the flowers and leaves around it.

Here's a list of the supplies  I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List


Thanks for popping by today to take a look at my card. Take a look at cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk today for a brand new challenge.


I hope to see you soon.


Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...