Friday 5 October 2018

Dashing Deer & Joyous Noel Christmas Card. Number 29 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm so excited today! it's Friday, and I am due a Stampin Up delivery - I cannot wait to get my hands on some new goodies.  Dave has a big golf day at his club tomorrow so I have all day to myself in my craft room!! Yes Please!!!

Today I have a this cute Dashing Deer Christmas Card for you for the DT challenge over on Stampin for All. it's simply themed Christmas. Here's my entry:-


First of all stamp the deer in crumb cake on a scrap of whisper white, then run through the big shot using the coordinating framelits. Whist you have the big shot handy, cut the largest oval in shaded spruce and the next size down in merry merlot cardstock. 

Make a card base from a piece of whisper white that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8". Add a piece of the Joyous Noel DSP that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and add to the card front.

Centralise the tow ovals on the card front more towards the top, then add the deer with dimensionals.

Run a line of snail along the lower portion of the card and add a piece of the reversible ribbon to it - I trimmed this to the length f the card, and angled the edges.

On another piece of scrap, stamp the sentiment in crumb cake, then fussy cut, I decided the cut off the 'happiest' to make it fit my design better. layer this onto a thin strip of shaded spruce. Add this to the ribbon with mini dimensionals.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
 If you haven't visited the Stampin for All group on Facebook- you are really missing out. It's a great community with lots of challenges, inspiration and a good old chit chat between liked minded crafter. Go across and say hello.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, get in touch if you would like an autumn winter catalogue, where you can find this cute dashing deer, let me know and I would be more than happy to pop on in the post to you. Just send me an email vickieloudesigns@outlook.com

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...