Friday 12 October 2018

Tea Room From Me to You Card. Number 34 of #100things

Good Morning Evening.


I hope you are all well, We have made it to Friday - I hope you all have something awesome planned for the weekend.

Today I have this beautiful and simple card. I absolutely love this Tea Room Suite, it's so pretty and dainty. I have kept it simple today, as I wanted to be able too batch make these. It's perfect to use up those scraps of DSP as well.


Take  piece of basic black cardstock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", score at 4 1/8"  and fold to create your card base, add a panel of Very Vanilla to the inside of the card.

Find three coordinating strips of DSP that measure 1 1/4" x 5 5/8" each and add them to the card front, make sure you space them evenly to give each piece the perfect border.

Bring in the big shot and cut a large basic black shape and a smaller very vanilla piece. Stamp the sentiment in tuxedo black into the sent. Add dimensionals to the back of this a layer it onto the black. 

Fold over a length of the ribbon and adhere to the card by placing the sentiment panel over the top of it.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for popping by to take a look at my project, if you don't want to miss out on any future posts - click on the follow button.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...