Monday 15 October 2018

Very Vintage Monotone You're a Blessing Card. Number 37 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it's Tuesday already, these days are just flying by recently - I can't keep up!! haha.

Today I have this beautiful card for you made using one stamp set and one colour.  The Stamp set I have used is Very Vintage and it's a hostess stamp set, which means you can only purchase it with Stampin Rewards. Stampin Rewards are given on orders over £150 - sent me an email for more information or head over to my online store.

The DT Challenge this week over on https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stampinforall is Monotone, which if I'm honest I thought was going to be really difficult - I decided on Gray Granite as my colour, so pulled out cardstock and ink and built my card from there - once I got going it was so much fun.


Measurements:-

Gray Granite Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 5/8 x 2 7/8"

On the smallest piece of cardstock, stamp the flower bunch image in crumb cake towards the top of the card. On a scrap, stamp the wasp & the frame and the sentiment and then fussy cut out.

Bring in the big shot and run the 5 5/*" x3 7/8" card stock through in the Basket Weave embossing folder. Remember that this is a thicker embossing folder, so you will need to adjust your sandwich accordingly.

Fold the last piece of card stock in half a burnish to create the card base. Sponge the edges of all your pieces including the sentiment.

Ink up your sponge dauber well and then run it along a length of bakers twine, repeat this until it is fully coloured in the gray granite ink and set to one side to dry. Once dry wrap around the bottom of the stamped rectangle twice and secure at the back. 

Add liquid glue to the back of the embossed panel and adhere to the card base, then add the stamped panel with dimensionals, place the sentiment on dimensional towards the bottom of the floral bunch.

Add the wasp towards the open flowers and that's it.

Hopefully this project will show you that you do not need a huge amount of supplies to create a great card - In fact this uses the most basic of supplies and I am so chuffed with the results.


Here's a list of the supplies I used in my card, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks for joining me today - If you get a second go over to Stampin for All on Facebook and have a go at the challenge, it's open until 19th October - Go on, give it a try.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...