Monday 22 October 2018

Congrats on your New Home Card. Number 45 of #100things

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine has recently moved house, so I needed to make a new home card. I looked through all my stamp sets and I couldn't find anything that I could use which was a New Home etc. So I decided to use the treehouse and the labeller stamp set. 

Using one of our alphabet stamp sets means you will never be stuck for a sentiment again, as you can make any sentiment you like.

She has very eclectic tastes and is super quirky - this is what I came up with and She loved it...


Create a card base from a piece of whisper white that measure 8 1/4" x 5 7/8".

Take the treehouse from Treehouse Adventure and cover the card from with them, I chose to do each house in a different colour but you could stick to a particular colour theme or just one or two and alternate them. Build up the images to create a full image.

Taking some scraps of whisper white and the labeller alphabet stamp set and create the sentiment strips. Cut out each word seperately and mount onto basic black cardstock. Add dimensionals to the back of these and arrange onto the card front.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for taking a look at my card today. 

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...