Friday 19 October 2018

Copper Embossed 3D Leaves Birthday Card. Number 41 of #100things

Happy Friday Everyone,

I hope you are well.

Today I have a lovely card for you, I has a few elements and a few supplies but it's relatively quick to put together.





Take a piece of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" which has been covered in the flourish stamp from Timeless Textures and soft suede ink. Run through the big shot in the tufted embossing folder. Also create the circles from soft suede and whisper white using the stitched shapes framelits. Add a sentiment to the smaller circle, then run these back through the big shot in the embossing folder. Last job for the big shot is to cut three leaves using the Bouquet bunch framelits.

Take these leaves and cover them with versamark ink. Add copper embossing powder and melt using the heat gun. Repeat this process three times. This will give you a faux metal kind of look to the die cuts.

Take the embossed panel and the whisper white circle and sponge with crumb cake to get and aged look.

To build the card, wrap  cooper thread the embossed panel and then adhere this to the card base. Layer up the circles and add to the card using dimensionals.

Take the heat embossed leaves and adhere around the sentiment, secure with snail.
 

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List

Thanks for taking a look at my card today,

I hope to see you all soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holding You Close Enduring Beauty Greeting Card.

  Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm using the Enduring Beauty bundle again - I just cannot put it down! But today I'm showing you a reall...