Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wishing You Well Just a Note Card. Number 39 of #100things

Good Morning Evening,

I hope you are well, I just had to show you this super quick and simple card I made to pop into some catalogue packs I sent out yesterday. I always add a handmade card, and only make a small batch so not all of them are the same.

I have the Wishing You Well Stamp Set delivered last week and it's beautiful, I just couldn't wait to show it you.


It's so simple to create, The stamps really do all the work for you.

Create your card base from a piece of whisper white that measure 8" x 4", scored at 4".

Stampin the bunch of flowers in granny apple green and then add the bow in blackberry Bliss.

Add the sentiment to the bottom right hand corner in blackberry bliss ink and you are all done.

I told you this was a quick card, really great to batch make - just switch up the sentiment and you could have a card for any occasion in minutes.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, if you don't have a catalogue and would like one sent for FREE, just get in touch and I'd be more than happy to send you one.

See you again soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...