Wednesday 10 October 2018

Fastened with Love Baby Girl Bibs Card. Number 31 of #100things

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you are all well? I'm just recovering from a bout of the old which has knocked me for six - hence my absence recently. Hopefully that's all behind me now!!

Anyway, Here's my card for today. I adore this stamp set as its super cute and has a lot of images to mix up a create a variety of baby cards :-






I made a card base with whisper white cut at 8 1/4" x 5 7/8", scored at 4 1/8". I layered on a piece of Twinkle Twinkle DSP that is 1/4" shorter and narrower.

On a scrap piece of whisper white stamp three bibs and add in the fun images of your choice. Fussy cut these out then add wink of stella to the small images and the edges of the bibs. Add a small hole using the handheld punch and thread through the ribbon. Lay this onto a piece of whisper white which is another 1/4" shorter and narrow than the DSP. Add a dimensional to the back if the bibs and stock down. Secure the edges of the ribbon to the back of the panel and adhere to the card front.

Stamp the sentiment on to a scrap of whisper white and then layer onto some Petal Pink cardstock. Add this to the card front and it's all done!! I love a speedy card, and this one is super quick and super cute.


Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks for taking a peek at my card today, if you don't want to miss out on any future posts - make sure you click to follow button.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...