Thursday 11 October 2018

Treehouse Adventure Framed Picture. Number 32 of #100things

Good morning everyone,

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this stamp set when I first saw it. It's so cute and so much fun. Today I thought I would make something a little different so a framed picture it was!! I picked up this frame from Wilkos for a couple of quid!




Cut a piece of whisper white to 5" x 7". About a third of the way up, stamp the trunk in the centre, then build the tree house using shades of blue and red, add the ladder and the tyre swing in tuxedo black in. 


On scrap whisper white, stamp a variety of leaves bunches in a few different greens and then fussy cut  out. Arrange these around the trunk to create a full thick tree.

Cut a piece of scrap cardstock to create a hill shape... lay this on you paper and then with a sponge colour in above this mask with Balmy Blue. Take the mask away and full in the white space with Pear Pizzazz. Pop down the mask again if you need to sharpen the edges between grass and sky. Add the welcome sign and a few tufts of grass.

Add the two sentiments, pop into the frame and your done!! 
Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks for joining me today,

I hope to see you all very soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...