Saturday 20 October 2018

Fresh Fig Very Vintage Thankful Card. Number 42 of #100things

Hi Everyone,

It's Saturday, I hope you have some fab plans for this weekend. We are heading to a really nice restaurant for Lunch to celebrate Dave's work promotion today. Then Sunday will be a clean and craft day!!

I had so much last week creating the monotone card for the Stampin For All DT Challenge, that I wanted to try it again, but this time I allowed myself to use whisper white as well to help break up the solid Fresh Fig colours.




Measurements:-

Whisper White Card Stock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 5 1/8" x 3 3/4"
1pc scrap for the sentiment.

Fresh Fig Card Stock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
2pc - 1/4" x 5 1/8"

Ink up the doily stamp ink fresh fig and cover the 5 1/8" x 3 3/4" piece of whisper white with the image.

Glue down a thin strip of fresh fig along the longest edges approx. 1/4" from the bottom, repeat this with a length of mini ruffled ribbon and then again with the strip of card stock.

Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of whisper white and cut out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. run the edges over your ink pad to create a clean line of colour along the edge.


Centralise a piece of the ribbon on the rest of the open space on the card, then add the sentiment over this with dimensionals.

Create your card base from the whisper white that is left over, layer on the fresh fig panel and finally using dimensionals add the top panel and you are all done!!

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card today.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...