Wednesday 21 February 2018

Hello Baby, Moon Baby Newborn Card using Stampin Up Products

Hi Everyone,

I absolutely love making New Baby cards, you get to use cute images and make something very special. Today's project has been so much fun to create.


Using the Moon baby stamp set and a hand full of ink, I managed to create this beautiful card. adding dimensionals and fussy cutting the image has really made this card pop. Keeping the colour pallete simply and choosing one stamp set, means you an make this card in no time.


Product List
Now, usually a New Baby card would be heading to a new family, but this is going into a collection that a local boutique baby store is going to stock for me..

Thanks for taking a look at my card today. I hope to see you all again soon.

Vickie
xx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...