Thursday 8 February 2018

Subtle Coloured Blooms & Wishes Thankful Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello again,

Sat in my craft room today, I decided to pull out my Subtles range of colours. It seems these colours have been pushed to the back of the line of late. Here's my efforts for today...


I love how all the colours coordinate with Stampin Up, the card, ink and embellishments are all the same so it makes life so much easier when pulling your design together.

On this card I have used Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder and So Saffron - all of which come from the subtles collection so you know they will all compliment each other. Bringing in the Blooms & Wishes stamp set the create my own backgrounds helped this card come together really quickly!

This is one of my favourite sentiments at the moment, its from the Orange Blossoms and it's perfect for the person who is to receive it.
Product List


Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you soon

Vickie
  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...