Monday 12 February 2018

Case the Catty - Garden in Bloom Stamp Set

Hi Everyone,

So here is the next instalment in my Case the Catty series. Here's the original from the catalogue - I think it looks like a good comparison.




I absolutely loved creating this card. I have had the Garden in Bloom stamp set for a long time, but I don't think I have made a card as pretty as this...



This card is bright and although you heat emboss the flower outline, It was very quick to put together. Thant, along with the small addition of DSP helps make this card a little bit special. The stamp set and the colours used make this a bright and cheery card, which could be used for a variety of occasions.

Product List

I really enjoyed creating this card, I hope this will give you inspiration to flick through the catalogue and use it for inspiration also, rather than just for information.

I hope to see you again soon.

Vickie
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...