Wednesday 7 February 2018

New Home card using Just Add Colour DSP from Stampin Up.

Hello Everyone!

Hope you have all been wrapped up warm, the temperature has really dropped hasn't it. We've even had some snow here. So today to banish those winter blues, I grabbed some bright cardstock and my watercolour pencils and created this...


The house images come from Stampin Up's brilliant Just Add Colour DSP pack, it has a variety of outline images which are perfect to colour using many colouring tools. 

I took a piece of the 12x12inch house pattern and cut a 'street' scene. Taking my watercolour pencils and a blender pen I was transported back to my youth, colouring away trying to keep in the lines!! haha.

This was then layered onto a card base made out of Bermuda bay cardstock. I created the sentiment by stamping 'new home' using the Labeller Alphabet and added some of the Chevron ribbon in Bermuda Bay.


Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon!

Vickie
xx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...