Thursday 15 February 2018

Party Panda Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hey Everyone,

I have been dying to get my hands on this Party Panda stamp set. It's a Sale-a-Bration exclusive - You can't buy it, only earn it!! If you are not familiar with Sale-a-Bration - head over to my webstore and find out more!

Here's the card I created today and I'm chuffed with how it turned out, it was quick and simple and I used mainly scraps! Bonus!!


I used the solid balloon from Balloon Celebration to create a background, although you don't see much - I think it help create a bit more interest. Using small scraps of whisper white I angled the panda stamp in a few ways to make it less repetitive. Layered up on some coloured card stock and a little bit of colouring and these panels are done.

Adding a piece of Shimmer ribbon from the combo pack under the sentiment helped add a little bit of sparkle, plus this is also a Sale-a-bration freebie!!


Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to head over to my contact page or my webstore to get more information on Sale-a-bration, especially if you would like to get your hands on this stamp set.

I hope to see you again soon.

Vickie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...