Friday 9 February 2018

Bright Pink Flower Shop Covered Notebook using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

So todays project is nothing new, people have been covering notebooks forever, but I thought I would give it a go and I'm pretty pleased with the results...



These little notebooks are readily available from pretty much anywhere and the sizes vary so you may need to tweak your measurements to fit your particular notebook.

My notepad measures 3"x 4", so I cut a piece of melon mambo cardstock that measures 3" x 4 1/8". That extra 1/8" on the length will give you a slight hangover which will help you lift the cover without bending or ruining the notebook. This was then stuck directly onto the original cover of the notebook.

I took the flower shop stamp set and stamp a piece of whisper white which was 1/4" small than the mat and adhered to the front.

On a scrap I stamp a coordinating flower and then punched it out using the daisy punch.  I took a pink button from my sewing box and threaded it with bakers twine and created my own little embellishment.

This is such a super quick and easy way to dress up a plain and boring notebook, it uses minimal supplies and works great as a gift.


Product List
Thank you for stopping by, See you again soon!

Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...