Sunday 11 February 2018

Beautiful bouquet Thanks a Bunch Card using Stampin Up Products

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you a well. I have managed to spend some quality time in my craft room this week. Orders up to date, fully scheduled my blog. I'm all up to date - so I thought I would take advantage of this unique position and create a card to a challenge over on inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk .

This blog gives you a challenge to follow every two weeks. It looks like amazing fun and I could wait to join in. Here's my card:-



I absolutely love the Beautiful Bouquet and matching framelits, it is rapidly becoming my favourite set of this catalogue.. if not ever!

I took a selection of colours and the floral images and stamped a panel 2 inches wide and added this in the centre of the card base with snail.

Then, using the fluttering embossing folder, I created two 'end panels', these were then adhere to the top and the bottom using dimensions.

I created the sentiment and positioned that on dimensions so it overlapped the raised pieces slightly.

After running a few of the leaf framelits through the big shot , I tucked these towards the side of the sentiment to create some more dimension.

Product List
I hope this card has inspired you!! Don't forget to head over to Inspire.Create.Challenges if you fancy a go yourself.

I look forward to seeing you soon

Vickie
 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...