Saturday 3 February 2018

Whole lot of Lovely Floral Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

Here's a card that I loved making! I haven't used much of the Whole lot of Lovely DSP, although I do know others have really raved about it. It didn't get me too excited, not like some of the other paper but I bought it and I'm so glad I did. I think it looks so much better in 'real life' than in the catalogue. All three designs are from the same paper pack. What do you think of today's card...


How did I do it? Here's how:-

Take a piece of Powder pink cardstock that measures 5 7/8"x 8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" and fold to create a card base. Add a whisper white panel to the inside that is 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" so you can write in your message.

Look through your Whole lot of lovely and pull of the three designs above. The spotty designs measures 5 5/8"x 3 7/8" and lays directly onto the card base. Take a strip of the pool party flowers and cut to 5 7/8" x 2 1/4" and sponge the edges with pool party ink. This is added across the centre of the card. The last piece of DSP is the bold print and measures 4"x3" which sits on top of a whisper white mat which is 4 1/18 x 3 1/8". this panel is then place in the centre of the card.

Fussy cut the flower from a scrap piece of DSP and line it up directly above the flower on the pattern. Take th Happy Birthday sentiment from Balloon Celebrations and stamp in black archival ink onto a scrap of whisper white that measures 7/8" x 2 1/4", sponge the edges with pool party and place on to the card tucking a corner underneath your elevated flower. Put some pearl embellishments into the centre of each flower and them it's done!


I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used
Product List



I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...