Friday 16 February 2018

Shine Bright Like A Diamond Greetings Card using Stampin Up products

Hi Everyone,

One of my best friends has just got a promotion and it's a job she will be absolutely perfect for! I'm so excited for her. I wanted to make a card which wasn't your run of the mill 'new job' card, and whilst flicking through the catalogue I came across this card and could wait to CASE it.


Here's my version, I didn't have any glimmer paper left so I improvised and used silver foil. I really liked the finished card.


Using the You're Priceless stamp set I created a beautiful and bold background, with the sentiment embossed in white and black card stock helps it really stands out.

Product List
It was quick and simple and I hope you like it as much I do and I'm sure my friend will do too.


Thank you for taking a look at my project today.

I hope to see you again soon

Vickie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Day!

 Good Evening Everyone. Happy Wednesday and Happy New Annual Catalogue Day!  I haven't got a project today to share - but I wanted to te...