Wednesday 14 February 2018

Flower Shop & Eastern Palace Just for you Card using Stampin Up Products


Hello,

I have created my card today for the #Stampinforall FB colour challenge. We were given Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig & Tranquil Tide as our colours and that's pretty much the brief! 



I struggled at first with what to do as I haven't got Dapper Denim ink, but after looking through my DSP noticed that the Eastern Palace paper had the colour I needed to create my base, using the flower shop stamp set and the pansy punch I created a bold card using all three colours selected. The everyday label punch created the shape I used as a 'window' and I stamped the sentiment on the inside so it can be seen through the card.

Adding some clear faceted gems and some very vanilla bakers twine helped my pull this card together.

Thank you for taking a look at my project today, I hope to see you soon.

Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...