Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tutti Frutti Colour Challenge Thank you card

Hey Everybody,

I love participating in challenges, I like they way the encourage my creativity to work in focused way, so I headed over to stampin for all on facebook to check out the weekly challenges, I loved this one!

The new spring/summer occasions catalogue has a bright and bold suite called Tutti Frutti and the colours were drawn from the new stampin' spots which coordinate with this range. Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist & Soft Suede.


I chose to split the card into three panels and use the small elements from Beautiful Bouquet to stamp each panel, layered up onto a piece of card stock in the matching colour really pops off the soft suede card base. I couldn't decide what colour to do the sentiment, so I kept in simple and stamped it in craft ink onto a Soft Suede panel.

Finally I scattered rhinestones to all the flower centres to add a whole lot of bling!


I'm glad you stopped by today, if you have a spare 5 minutes pop over and join in some of the challenges yourself  - FB Group - Stampin for All.

I hope to see you all again soon.

Vickie
  xx







2 comments:

  1. I love this three panelled look on this card design for the challenge on Stampin FOR ALL FB group. The challenges are fabulous because I learn from making my own creations and get inspired by other card crafters' designs too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, I really enjoy joining in with challenges - they help push me to create something I may normally put together x

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...