Friday 2 March 2018

Bright Wisteria Wonder and Lemon Lime Twist Happy Birthday Card

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all well and warm. I've been snug in my craft room this afternoon, catching up on orders and making a few cards for some challenges. This card was for the Stampin for All colour Challenge over on Facebook. what do you think?


I wanted to keep this card simple, but bright and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I ripped the Lemon Lime Twist to give a rough edge, and ran my scissors along the edge of the crumb cake to give that a distressed look. Timeless Textures added a small stamped elements and a bow gave a touch of bling.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope Storm Emma hasn't affected you too much! stay safe and wrap up warm - or better still stay in your craft room!!!

See you again soon.

Vickie
  xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...