Sunday 5 January 2020

Varied & Vibrant Vases Birthday Card. Day 5 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good Morning Everyone,

So, we have a busy day today, housework and getting ready to go back to work, well for Dave's back at work tomorrow. I'll be at home with Imogen. As much as I've loved our break, I'm looking forward to getting back into our usual routine!

Today I have this lovely bright and bold birthday card to share as part of my #31dayscraftchallenge. I used both Varied Vases and vibrant vases for my stamping and the vase builder punch.



Measurements

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 7/8" x 4 5/8"
Scraps for flowers and vases

Pacific Point Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/8" x 4 7/8"

Granny Apple Green  Cardstock
1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Create your card base by folding the gorgeous grape along the score line and burnishing. Add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside, then layer the granny apple green and pacific point onto the front.

On the scraps stamp three of the vases on Pacific point in and cut out using the vase builder punch. Then stamp three of the flower bunches in memento and colour in using blends. Fussy cut these out.

Take the remaining piece of whisper white and stamp the sentiment at the top in the centre. Add this to the card front.

 Then arrange your vases and flowers in a line below the sentiment and adhere with dimensionals


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Don't forget that we currently have the amazing Sale a Bration event going on, where you can earn FREE PRODUCTS for every £45 you spend. Head on over to my online store for more information.https://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net

See you all soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...