Wednesday 22 January 2020

Flourishing Phrases Greetings Card. Day 22 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good Evening everyone,


Sorry for the delay in posting, it's been a little manic today and I have no idea where the hours have gone!!

Today I wanted to create a card that was simple, but still packed a punch and with the flourishing phrases stamp set I think I achieved my goal....



Measurements

Coastal Cabana Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Scraps for the stamping

Poppy Parade Cardstock
Scraps for the die cutting.

Fold the coastal cabana cardstock along the score line and add one of the Whisper White panels to the inside.

On the other piece of whisper white  stamp the sentiments in the top right hand corner. Then add a die cut border piece in poppy parade along the bottom. The matring piece is slightly longer than the die, so I centralised a full piece omto my card, then added to either side.


On the scraps of whisper white stamp a flower in each Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Grapefruit Grove inks. Fussy cut out the full flower of Grapefruit Grove, the smaller flower layer in poppy parade and the stemens in daffodil delight. Layer these on top of each other and add a rhinestone to the centre. Add this to the whisper white panel about the die cut strip.

Stamp a few of the leaves in granny apple green, fussy cut and add under the flower petals.

Add this panel to the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...