Friday 17 January 2020

Love What You Do Thank You Card. Day 17 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good Morning Everyone

Happy Friday!! It's  been a great week, and now I cant wait for the weekend for Dave to be home for 2 full days so we can have lots of family fun.

As you may have seen on previous posts, Each week I try and take part in the Random Colour Challenge on Stampin for All on Facebook each week. Now this week we were given Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and Soft suede.   I just shook my head and thought 'What on earth..." hahaha, but after a long hard think, I came up with this card and I'm actually loving it....



Measurements

Pumkpin Pie Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8"  x 11 3/4", scores at 5 7/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3" x 1 3/4"
1pc - 2 1/4" 1 1/8"

Soft Suede cardstock
1pc - 3 1/8" x 1 7/8"
1pc - 2 3/8" 1 1/4"

Neutrals DSP Stack - Early Espresso Cardstock
1pc - 2 1/2" x 1 7/8"

Create your cardbase by folding the Pumkpin Pie Cardstock along with score line and burnish. Add the large very vanilla panel to the inside. Place the DSP panel on the cardstock towards the right hand side, about 1/2" from the edge.

On the very vanilla pieces stamp the sentiment and then the flower image i  early espresso ink. Once dried colour the flowers in using pumpkin pie blends. Layer these onto the soft suede cardatock and add to the card. I placed them so half covered the DSP and the other was over the Pumkpin Pie Cardstock.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

6 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...