Thursday 30 January 2020

Beautiful Promenade Difficult Roads Card. Day 30 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good Evening Everybody,

Sorry for the late post today, my nephew turned 5 today so we have been to his party tea  and I'll be honest, I have no idea where the time has gone since I got home.

I wanted to create a super quick but lovely card to give someone who is having  a rough old time of it at the minute. This card has been made with a handful of supplies, and is very simple so anyone, no matter what skill level you feel you are at, it's achievable



Take a piece of sahara sand cardstock that measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and stamp the image in early espresso ink all around the edge.

Stamp the sentiment on whisper white, trim.down and then add to centre of the Sahara sand.

Place a silver metallic pearl into centre of each flower head.

Add this mat to a card base which is made from a 8" x 4" piece of whisper white, scored at 4".

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon


2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...