Monday 13 January 2020

Darling You are Fabulous Greeting Card. Day 13 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great weekend.

I absolutely love the 2018-2020 In Colours and will be so sad to see them leave us at the end of this annual catalogue, but it does mean we get a brand new set which softens the blow!! Haha.

I thought I would use the DSP stack to create the interest on my card today, adding this wonderful sentiment from Stitched all Around. Here's what I came up with for Day 13 of #31dayscraftchallenge....



Measurements

Pineapple Punch Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 3" x 1 5/8"

2018-2020 In Colour DSP Stack
Blueberry Bushel
1pc - 2 1/8" x 3 1/2"
Lovely Lipstick
1pc - 3" x 5 7/8"


Create your card base by folding the pineapple punch cardstock along the score line and then ink up the long border stamp, and stamp in pineapple punch along the score line edge and the opposite side. Then add the lovely lipstick DSP to thecentre on the card, in between those stamped strips.

On the whisper white stanp the sentiment in blueberry bushel ink and add a border steip to either side using lovely lipstick. Adhere this to blueberry bushel DSP and add this panel to the centre of the cars.

Pop a panel of whisper white to the insideof the card.

Finally add two clear faceted gems to opposite corners.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store, don't forget you can earn Sale A Bration freebies when you order.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

8 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...