Thursday 9 January 2020

Accented Blooms Mini Pizza Box Gift Box. Day 9 of #31dayscraftchallenge

Good afternoon,

Hope you areall fantastic on this Thursday afternoon.

My project today, couldn't be simpler. I've taken one of our mini pizza boxes which are already cut and scored, just ot assemble and given it a good old stamp and colour. It's now perfect to gift a necklace in I have bought for a present, wrapped up in tissue paper, it fits so nicely in here.



Take your pizza box and take a good look at it and how it goes together. I would suggest building it, and then flattening it vack out to stamp so you can visualise which panels emd up where. As you will be stamping an image with a direction, you want to make sure you stamp the correct way for the assembled pizza box.

Ink up the large image from accented blooms and stamp what will be the lid.  Then taking the two smaller stamps, stamp all around the panels which will become the sides of your vox. Make sure you wait until the ink is completely dry, then carefully  colour using blends.

On a scrap of whisper white, stamp the hello sentiment from the stamp set and cut out using the Tailored tag punch, then adhere to the pizza box lid. Dot around a few pearls and it's done.

Yes, it is really that quick and simple to create this project!


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Don't forget that you can now place orders from the mini catalogue as well as the annual catalogue and earn free goodies, conatct me for more information.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...