Monday 6 June 2022

Overflowing with Happiness Greeting Card using the Bottled Happiness Stamp Set. Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC40

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Monday, I hope you have had a fabulous weekend. We have a four day weekend thanks the the Queen's Platinum Jubilee. 70 years on the Throne - that's some feat! So, we have been very busy enjoying the time.

But it's back to it again, 1 full working week and then we are off on our Holidays! Woo Hoo. We cannot wait, it's been a while since we've been away, and It will be the first as a family of four! So it's nose to the grindstone this week to make sure I'm up to date. Please keep your fingers crossed for me haha.

As it's a Monday, I want to share with you my entry for this week's Brand New Creative Colour Challenges Combo. I love this combo and I can see it working with all sorts of designs.

I've used the Bottled Happiness stamp set to create a sweet greeting card.









Measurements

Crushed Curry Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Bermuda Bay Card Stock

1pc - scrap

Shaded Spruce Card Stock

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

---------------------------------------------

Take the Crushed Curry Card Stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, add one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Stamp the tall bottle in Crushed Curry ink onto the same colour card scrap. Also stamp the shorter bottles in both Bermuda Bay and Shaded Spruce - Fussy Cut  the bottles (or you can use the punch for the tall bottle).

Arrange these onto your remaining piece of basic white card stock (do not stick down) to get an idea of positioning. Ink up the flower cluster in Crushed Curry and stamp in the centre so it looks to be coming out of the tall central bottle. Use the leaves cluster to fill in the other details in Shaded Spruce. For this step take your time to line up the stamps, I found that I need to get my head right over the stamp to get my alignment correct - but you could your your Stamparatus.

Now, make a small pencil mark where the top of the shorter bottles will sit and then stamp the foliage image so that it sit 'in' the bottles and goes off the either side around the larger bunch. Once the ink is dried, rub out the pencil line.

Ink up the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink and pop at the top of the card stock.

Add this panel to the card front and then add the bottles with liquid glue and dimensionals to create some depth.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, and the Colour Combo I used. If you would like to give it a go, pop on over to my blog to get more details on the Challenges itself, and how to enter. I would love to see how you work with these colours.

Visit Creative Colour Challenges right now!

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List







If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...