Saturday 25 June 2022

Oh Hello Large Post It Note Holders using the Lovely & Lasting Suite. Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop June 2022

 Good Afternoon Everyone

It's a busy day today for hops and projects! I love this week in the month! 

I'm hopping with the Ink Stamp Share ladies now and we have 3D as our theme - perfect! As I need to make up a bunch of these Post It Note Holders for my stash. If you follow me regularly you will know that I tend to batch make a few items to always have handy for an 'In Case' scenario. I like to have a stack of Thank You cards and  decorated note pads ready to go, but I also like to have these cute Post It Note Holders ready to give away.

These use minimal supplies and are a great way to chip into your scraps!



Measurements


**please bear in mind that these measurements are for my exact post it block, double check your size of pad first before you start as you may need to tweak slightly).**


Basic Black Card Stock
1pc - 7 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Lovely Linen DSP
1pc - 2 1/2" x 5 1/8"
1pc - 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Basic White Cardstock
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Take you piece of Basic Black Card Stock and on the long side score at 2 5/8", 3", 6" &6 3/8". Burnish the score lines well.



Add the DSP Panels to what will be the front tab and the larger front panel. Please take note of how your card folds up, especially if you are using directional paper.

 


Flip the card stock over and add the post it note pad to the inside panel as below, make sure the open edge is towards the thin strip ( facing left as you look at it below)....



Fold over the smaller panel first and add Velcro, close the larger top piece down to adhere the velcro well.

Bring in your Lovely & Lasting stamp set and on a scrap of Basic White stamp the outline in Pale Papaya ink, the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet and the swirls in Evening Evergreen. Cut out using your Lasting Label Punch and add to the front of the Holder

I hope you have enjoyed my project today - I love a super easy project and a frugal one too - this is both, which makes me doubly happy! HAHA. Please continue through the hop by clicking the links below to get some more inspiration on 3D projects.

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List







If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

4 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...