Sunday 8 May 2022

Flowers of Friendship Thank You Card. Share it on a Sunday - CASE a Demo!

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Sunday everyone - It's Share it on a Sunday time again and this week we are CASEing a Demonstrator.

I get a lot of inspiration and Joy from watching other Stampin Up Demonstrators using products I already have and it can encourage me to use them in a different way, or maybe try a new technique.

I have chose to CASE and American Demo - Su Mohr of Aromas and Art. I have followed Sue for some time and I love her style and she makes some incredible projects. 

Here's the card I created today...





This is the card originally designed by Sue using the Pansy Patch Bundle and the Pansy Petals DSP. I love the Pansies, but I decided to switch my card up and give it a really different look, but I love this version.




Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5  7/8"

Scraps

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

New Horizons DSP

scrap

-----------------------

Take your Basic Black Card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add one of the basic white pieces to the inside.

Take the remaining piece of Basic White card stock and place it in the Pretty Flowers embossing folder and run it through your Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine. Add this panel to the card front.

Whilst you have your machine Handy, cut out the details circle image in some of the New Horizon DSP. Place this onto the card front slightly off centre to the right.

Stamp a few leaves, one large and two small flowers in versamark onto scraps of Basic Black card stock, cover them with white embossing powder - tap off the excess gently and then set with your heat tool. Once they have cooled cut them all out with your Flowers & Leaves punch.

Also repeat the embossing process for the sentiment and then add this to the lower right hand side of the circle.

Create a cluster with the flowers and leaves in the top left of the circle. Add a rhinestone to the centre of each flower.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Please don't forget to pop on over to see who Donna and Karen have CASEd today..

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

And please, do pop over to check out Su's Blog too

Aromas and Art

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List







If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...