Monday 29 November 2021

Have a WILD Birthday Greeting Card. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC13

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Monday! It's that time again, Yep, you guessed it - time to reveal my Creative Colour Challenges project for this week's Combo!

I've gone with the Wild Cats Stamp Set to create a fun and different Birthday Card.




And here's the colour combo that we have to follow this week! I absolutely love this combo, which I didn't think I would and although it's not my usual style, I love the card I have created too



Measurements

Cajun Craze Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Soft Succulent Card Stock

1pc - 1" x 5 5/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

In the Wild DSP

1pc - 4 1/4" x 3 7/8"

-----------------

Create your card base by folding the larger piece of Cajun Craze along the score line

Take the smaller piece of Cajun Craze card stock and using the Animal Print embossing folder run it through the Cut & Emboss machine. Sponge the edges with Cajun Craze ink to pick out the embossing and give more depth.

Stamp the vines in Soft Succulent ink onto the thin strip of soft succulent card stock and add the the embossed panel, then add this to the card front. 

Place the DSP panel into your trimmer at a slight angle and trim off a small amount on either side of the long edge  to create the shape above. Add this to the card front.

On scraps of basic white stamp the two Wild Cats in Daffodil Delight and add the detail with cajun craze ink. Also stamp out 5 of the plant images in soft succulent. Cut all these out.

Arrange the two cats and four of the plants onto the card front using a mix of dimensionals and liquid glue to add different heights and depth. 

Cut the remaining plant in half and add to the basic white panel, putting the straight edges against the straight edges. Add this panel to the inside of the card.

Finally stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Basic white card stock, the trim the edges on a slant to mirror the DSP add to the card in the top right.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card, and please do pop over to Creative Colour Challenges and see what it's all about and maybe even enter a project yourself?


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new Mini Catalogue soon - So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you. ( Mini catalogues will be despatched late Dec)

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...