Friday 12 November 2021

Expressions In Ink Thank You Card. Stamp n Hop November 2021 Blog Hop

 Good Evening Everyone,

Today for the Stamp n Hop monthly blog hop the theme is CASE Each other. I love this theme as you can find so much inspiration from other demonstrators and creators from all over the world, and I think we are very lucky to have some incredibly talented ladies in the Stamp N Hop Group. I found it hard to decide on who to CASE, if I'm Honest.

But this particular card came up on Pinterest again recently and I remembered how much I loved the simplicity of the design and how amazing it looked in our DSP that I just had to recreate it. I'm a huge fan of Narelle and the projects she creates. You should really go and check out her creations if you don't know of her already.

So, Here's my card - I pretty much followed the design, switching up the DSP and changing around the sentiment section









And, this is Narelle's original card using the Fine Art Floral DSP and that perfect bow - there was no way I'd ever get my bow looking as good as that - so I left it off!! haha






Measurements

Polished Pink Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x approx 3" 

Pear Pizzazz Card Stock

1pc - 4" x 5 3/4"

scrap

Basic White card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

Expressions in Ink DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x approx 2 1/2"

------------------------------------------

Take the Polished Pink Card Stock and fold along the score line, add the basic white to the inside and the pear pizzazz to the card front.

Very carefully rip the left hand side of the thin strip of DSP to give the torn edge finish. Be careful and pulling it down towards helps give you that rough edge, but you can still have control of where you are ripping. Repeat this for the Polish Pink card stock strip, making sure that it remaining wider than the DSP piece.

Adhere these two pieces together making sure the right hand side, top and bottom and all flush and the Polished Pink sits nicely behind the DSP.

Once they are stuck together add to the larger piece of DSP, again making sure the right hand sides marry up and then add to the card front - this time in the centre of the Pear Pizzazz panel.

Stamp the sentiments onto a scrap of basic white and trim, the rip and edge of pear pizzazz, adhere this behind the white so the ripped edge runs along the bottom, and trim the top so there's a thin green line.

Add dimensionals to the left side and some liquid glue to the right and add to the card front.

I hope you enjoyed my project today, and the original inspiration from Narelle- please take a look at the list below and see what everyone else has created for there entry today.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet that you cased me. Actually I cased you too...lol...we have our own little mutual admiration society...lol....Love the card you made. Those papers are gorgeous and you showcased them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to showcase gorgeous dsp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've showcased these papers perfectly Vickie. Thanks for hopping with us at Stamp n' Hop

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...