Wednesday 3 November 2021

Hello Friends Henna Hearts Greeting Card

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I think we are finally coming to the end of our colds so we are starting to feel much better and get back into our normal routine. 

My card today uses the Henna Hearts stamp set with this detailed heat design, I sat one evening feeling sorry for myself and just coloured in this with a variety of blends. I find colouring really therapeutic and relaxing - how about you?

So it's a really simple card to put together, but that image - well is just so beautiful I wanted it to be the main focus.



Measurements

Basic Gray Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock 

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

---------------------------------

Take the Basic Gray card stock and fold along the score line. Add one of the basic white pieces to the inside.

On the remaining piece of basic white, stamp the Heart image into the centre with memento ink. Once the ink is dry, colour to your hearts content with your Stampin Blends.

Ink up the sentiments in Basic Gray ink and add then above and below the Heart.

Add this panel to the card front! 

I told you it was super simple! I opted to make this really colourful, but there's so many different options for colour combos here and I think that the possibilities are endless to create some amazing cards with this set.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I can also out copies of the August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darling Details Vertical Blooms Thank You Card Monochromatic Insta Hop - Flirty Flamingo

  Good Afternoon Everyone, It's Friday - and that means it's time for our next colour in our Monochromatic Insta Hop . This week we ...