Wednesday 17 November 2021

Sweet Strawberry Thank You Card.

  Good Morning Everyone,

Today I've been playing around with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle. I love this bundle and it makes the cutest cards. I decided on a thank you card as I just really like this font! 





Measurements

Thick Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 3" x 4 5/8"

Scraps

So Saffron Card Stock 

1pc - 4 3/4" x 3 1/8"

Granny Apple Green Card Stock 

1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

----------------------------------------------

Take the thick basic white card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base.

Ink up the leaf outline in Granny Apple Green and cover the panel making sure you fill the edges well as this is the main bit that will be seen. Use the solid image and stamp the inside of the leaves. Although this is a true solid image, I decided to stamp off once to get a slightly lighter colour.

Add this to the Card Front.

Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink towards the bottom of the basic White piece of card stock, the fill the space above with the flowers and leaves image in Granny Apple Green - colour in the centre of the flowers with the Dark Stampin Blends.

Layer this piece onto to the So Saffron Card stock and add to the centre of the card front.

On scraps of Basic white stamp the following:-

Three strawberries - outline in Real Red and infill in Poppy Parade inks. Three stems and leaves for the top of the strawberries - outline in Granny Apple Green and infill in 2nd Generation (stamped off once).

Cut these out using the Strawberry Builder punch and adhere the leaves to the top of the strawberries.

Add these in and amongst the flowers and leaves with Dimensionals,

I hope you enjoyed today's card, I really enjoyed mixing up the lovely fresh colours and I think it's just such a nice card to say Thank You xx

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...