Saturday 4 December 2021

Sweets & Treat Christmas Pudding Merry Christmas Card. Stampin for Christmas Blog Hop

 Good Afternoon Everyone

I'm blog hopping with the wonderful Stampin' for Christmas ladies today. My Christmas crafting has been in full swing for a while, but no matter how early I seem to start - I check my list and seem to be a bit short for some reason. So I wanted to show you this card I've made which is super quick and simple and I've batch made a whole bunch of them to add to my Christmas Card Pile. 






Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1.4", scored at 4 1/8"

Basic White Card Stock 

2pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

-------------------

Take the Basic Black Card stock and fold along the score line, adding one of the basic white piece to the inside

On the other piece of basic white, stamp the Christmas Pudding image from Sweets & Treats, and the sentiment from Snowman Seasons in memento ink.

Once dry colour in with a selection of Stampin Blends. Wrap some ribbon round the card beneath the and secure at the back.

Add this to the card front and it really is as simple as that! You can easily switch up the colours and add some more, but this really is lovely as it is.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, please head on over to Gez's Blog and see what she has created


Kim Price

Victoria Littlewood

Gez Carpenter

Stacey Marsh

Gina Connor

Nina King McMillian

Kate Bolt

Carol Brown

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new Mini Catalogue soon - So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you. ( Mini catalogues will be despatched late Dec)

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

5 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...