Wednesday 6 May 2020

You Are The Best Big Thank You Greeting Card. Scrapbusting mission #1

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well. The sun is shining again today, so it's going to be a lovely day. Me and Imogen are going to head out shortly for a nice long walk with our Doggy and take advantage of the Beautiful day. But before we head out I wanted to share this card with you



I have a pile of scraps, haha who doesn't?? And I wanted to use some up so I've been on a scrapbusting mission to thin that pile out. Here I have used a selection of Colours from our Subtles Collection.

Measurements

A selection of carstock scraps

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at  5 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/4" x 4"

Take the smallest piece of whisper white and simply add the die cuts to fit, I used liquid glue so i had a little time to move move them into place. As there will be a not of glue on this, I left it for a while to dry completely.  Once dried trim it down so there is no overhang from the die cuts, stamp the sentiment into all the shapes using the same coloured ink as the cardstock.

Add this panel to the front of a cardbase  made by folding the larger piece of whisper white along the score line.

It's a super simple layout and gets rid of some of those scraps, without scrimping on quality of design and you could try and apply this principle to other shapes you may have.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store for more information or to place an order

Product List
Thanks for joining me today. Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project

Stay Home, Stay Safe

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, great design xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and a great way to use your scraps - hope you enjoyed your walk with Imogen and doggy xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...