Saturday 23 May 2020

Breathtaking Bouquet Thin Lidded Gift Box. Team Scrimpy Blog Hop



Good Morning Everyone,

It's Saturday, and It's a special Team Scrimpy Blog Hop Saturday. That's right, we have a great selection of projects to share with you that are all based around the Mini Catalogue and our Favourite products from it.

I chose the Breathtaking Bouquet Background stamp, I feel in love with this the moment I saw it, and I still think it's fantastic. I decided to keep the decoration simple on my Lidded Gift Box just so you could see all the wonderful detail in this stamp, coloured in with Stampin Blends, really does make it pop.

So, I'm going to run through my project with you and then, there will be links to the rest of the teams projects, so be sure to click on and check those out too.




Measurements

Soft Suede Cardstock
1pc - 6 1/2" x 5"
1pc - 5 1/16" x 6 9/16"

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 7/8"

Take your piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock - I took a piece slightly bigger than the measurement, and then trimmed down after, stamp the image using Memento Ink. I used my stamparatus so that I was able to reink and stamp in eactly the right place if I didn't get the best coverage first time, this can happen with the more detailed stamps. Colour this in using a selection of Stampin Blends.

Now do a score line at 1/2" on all four sides of each of the Soft Suede cardstock. you will have squares in all the corner - turn these into small tabs, but cutting straight up the side of the rectangle and notching into the square ever so slightly. make sure you do this on both piece.

Add the stamped panel to the centre of the larger piece of soft suede, then stick all the tabs. Repeat the assembly for the other piece of Soft suede.

All done, the lid should fit perfectly. And that's it!! 


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List
Please pop along to see what my teammates have created

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Stay safe, stay home and Blog Hop

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx



13 comments:

  1. One of my current favourite sets it is beautiful and thank you for sharing love and hugs Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fave too. I'm so sad to see it retire. Will definitely NOT be parting with it though. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours and a great box - stay well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Victoria its sooo pretty. It's not a stamp I've bought yet but feel it will be accidently falling into my basket for my next order thanks so much for sharing this amazing project xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Natalie - you better be quick - it's one of the stamps that are retiring, which I am soooooo sad about xx

      Delete
  4. Very, very nice! Really like the box.TFS from the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy fifa items for a cheap price. Visit FIFAPLAZA for more information about FIFA accounts. We are offering FIFA accounts for a great price!

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...