Tuesday 12 May 2020

Noble Peacock Quick and Easy Thank You Card. #scrapbustingmission

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well and staying safe. the rain has come down in bucket loads this afternoon so we are now warming up after a soggy walk!!

Today I wanted to share a quick and easy scrapbusting card I have made. I don't like binning anything, but there gets a point where my scrap selection is tooooo large, so I needed to have a good go at thinning it out!




Take a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measures 4"x8", and score at 4" to create a notecard. add a piece of whisper white cardstock the is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and add to the inside.

Using some of the lovely green Nobel Peacock DSP, cut out the Thank You die using your die cutting machine and adhere to the centre of the card front.

Next, cut some stars from the blue Noble Peacock DSP using the Twinkle Builder punch and add to the card.

here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. click on the images to head over to my online store. the Punch, Die and DSP are due to retire at the end of May so be sure to get them whilst you can!

Product List
thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Stay Home, Stay Safe

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant card Victoria love it. And it's amazing that you need only a few things to make it thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...