Tuesday 19 May 2020

I'm So Sorry Greeting Card using the I Say Hello Stamp Set

Good afternoon  Everyone,

I hope you are well. Today I have a card which has a broad scope. You could give this for a variety of reasons, namely sympathy but It's a little bit different. Sometimes we habe to apologise for so many reasons!!



Measurements

Rococo Rose Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

2019-2012 In Colour DSP Stack
Rococo Rose
1pc - 5 7/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"



Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. 


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new Project.

Also, be sure to Pop over to our group  Craft & Banter on Facebook if you get a chance, it's a great community and lots of fun.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...