Thursday 21 May 2020

2020-2021 Stampin Up Annual Catalogue Paper Share

Hello,

The New Stampin Up catalogue is due to Launch on 3rd of June, I'm so excited - As a Demo, I have already got a copy and placed a pre-order (Great Perks). 


In this catalogue there are 10 new DSP packs, plus colour family packs.To purchase these all as full packs would cost you in the region of £134 - that's quite a lot to fork out for just the new paper, So I am offering a 1/4 share of all the DSPs for a 1/4" of the cost. PLUS you will recieve a few extra free goodies from me!

It's a great way to get a taster of the new papers, and maybe try them all before commiting to Full packs.

The share will cost £35 and that is posted (UK Only). For this you will receive the following all in a 6x6" size:-

Artistry in Bloom
12 sheets

Flowers for Every Season
12 sheets

Forever Greenery
12 sheets

In Good Taste
24 sheets

Ornate Garden (Speciality Foiled)
12 sheets

Peony Garden
12 sheets

Playing with Patterns
12 sheets

Playful Pets
12 sheets

Whale of a Time
12 sheets

2020-2022 In Colour DSP
10 sheets


So that's 142 6x6" sheets of Brand New DSP for only £50.00 posted. Plus a FREE GIFT

To get you hands on a share - please email me vickieloudesigns@outlook.com or find me on Facebook.  Click here to send me a message with your Paper Share request. I will need your name, address and PayPal email address. 

The deadline for this is 28th May 9pm. On the 29th I will send a PayPal invoice across to you and request payment no later than 31st May. this will then give me a couple of days to get my order organised, ready to place on 3rd, which is the first day I can place this order. 

Once the order is received, I will create the shares and despatch within 24hours. Due to the Covid 19 safe working practices and high demand, I would expect you to receive your paper share towards the end of June at the latest. As I am yet to place the order I can not confirm dates, but as soon as this is confirmed I will sent an email with an update.

Do get in touch if you have any questions, or wish to place an order.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...