Sunday 24 May 2020

Flowers For Every Season Post It Note Set. Share it on a Sunday #16

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Sunday again, so we have another Share it on a Sunday project for you. This week it was Karen's turn to pick the theme and she chose a Covered Notepad. I searched high a low in my craft room for a notepad to cover, but couldn't find one! Then I saw some post it note blocks and through they would be perfect.

So as Usual I will run though my tutorial and then link to the lovely ladies so you can pop on over to see what they have made - which I'm certain will be awesome.

I have decided to use the For Every Season DSP to decorate a large and Mini Post it Note Block. This is a great idea to gift a little but with huge impact. This DSP is coming out in our NEW annual catalogue launch date 3rd June) and I have to say, I think this is my favourite! 




Measurements
*please bear in mind that these measurements are for my exact post it blocks, double check your size of pad first before you start as you may need to tweak slightly).

Large Post It Note 
Smoky Slate Cardstock
1pc - 7 1/2" x 5 1/4"
scored on the long side at 2 5/8", 3", 6" &6 3/8"

For Every Season DSP
1pc - 2 1/2" x 5 3/8"
1pc - 7/8" x 5 3/8"

Mini Post It Note 
Smoky Slate Cardstock
1pc - 2 3/8" x 5 1/8"
scored on the long side at 1 3/8", 1 3/4", 3 3/8" & 3 3/4"

For Every Season DSP
2pc - 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"

I will do the instructions for the Large Post it note, then all you have to do is follow the same principals for the mini post it note pad.

Take your piece of smoky slate cardstock and round the all four corners then burnish the score lines well. Also round the corners on the DSP, but only on one side of each piece. Then adhere to the card like this....



Flip the card stock over and add the post it note pad to the inside panel as below, make sure the open edge is towards the thin strip...



Fold over the smaller panel first and add Velcro, close the larger top piece down to adhere the velcro well.



Take a length of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon wrap it round the upper flap and tie in a square knot and trim the tails.

Repeat this process for the mini post it note pad. 

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store. 
Product List




As promised, here's this links to Donna & Karen's projects. Be sure to pop on over to see what they have created today.

Crafty Karen Designs 



Thanks for joining me today, please click on the follow button or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new Project.

PAPER SHARE - I am offering a paper share for this catalogue, in which you will receive 142 sheets of 6x6" DSP for only £35 and this pretty paper is included. click on PAPER SHARE at the top of the page to get some more details.

NEW CATALOGUE  - Get in touch if you would like me to send you a copy of the Brand New Annual catalogue which is due to go live 3rd June.

See you Soon.

Vickie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely project, can't wait to get my hands on that dsp, its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, It's so pretty - I love every sheet of the pack - that doesn't happen often! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty project and the dsp is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 9th May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...