Sunday 15 April 2018

Wood Textures Masculine BirthdayCard using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend - I have been lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time in my craft room this weekend. I have finished off some order, made some cards for a charity I support and also have made some projects for my blog... Here's the card I want to focus on today...




I always struggle more with creating Masculine cards - somehow floral & girlie comes easier to me! But I did manage to make this card up with relative ease and speed. I have used different shapes & colours to give interest and used snail and dimensionals to create different heights.

The sentiment comes from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and the cute little stars are from the Moon Baby stamp set.

Here's a list of all the products I used today, click on the items to head over to my online store if you would like to purchase.
Product List

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Monday sure does come round quick!

See you Soon

Vickie
 xx

2 comments:

  1. Vicky I too don't generally choose to do a masculine card when I am crafting. I have to have a card to send to a male friend to actually think about a masculine design. I am trying to think of masculine cards more often. The Wood Textures DSP does lend itself to masculine cards so I am pleased it is going to be the only DSP not retiring. I love how you have used the Burlap on this card and I would not have thought of using the stars from the Moon Baby stamp set for the sentiment; but I will now thank you Vicky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lorraine, I often struggle with masculine cards. You're right the Wood Textures does make a very good base for a masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...