Saturday 7 April 2018

Rainbow Embossed Flowers Birthday Card using Stampin Up

Hello Everyone,

Today I was looking through my Stampin' Success magazine that we as demonstrators receive. It's full of information, hints and tips and testimonials from other Demonstrators around the world. It also gives some project ideas. Here's the card I made today using inspiration from a page in the booklet.



Taking a piece of whisper white that measures 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", cover with snail adhesive. Then lay 1/2" strips of scrap cardstock and cover it. Making sure you butt them up close together.

I took the outline flower stamp from the Garden in Bloom set and clear embossed it over the whole of the mat - creating some interest on background, with it being a rainbow effect of different colours the clear embossing deepens the colour under it.

Keeping the sentiment piece in black and white really helps it pop off the card.

Here's a list of the supplies I used, click on the links to head over to my online store if you would  purchase anything.
Product List

This card is really simple and quick, and a great way to use up your scraps. Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed todays card.

Hope you come by again soo

Vickie
  xxx


2 comments:

  1. I like any card design with a rainbow on it or a rainbow effect. This is also a good way to use up card stock scraps too. Bonus! Thank you for sharing it with us crafters. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Lorraine. I love Rainbows too and yes it's a bonus that it uses scraps! :)

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...