Monday 2 April 2018

Live it with Zest Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

Well the Beast from the East part three has arrived and we have a load of snow here in Huddersfield. Perfect excuse to jump right into my craft room and that's where I intend to stay for the next few hours at least, but first I wanted to show you this great card I made for my friends upcoming birthday.


Keeping it simple with only a couple of colours and bold images and sentiment helped pull this bright and bold card together really quickly.

I ran the Happy Birthday Thinlit through the big shot with both with Lemon Lime Twist & Basic Black cardstock. I used the adhesive sheets on the back to make it super easy to stick it all down off setting the pieces helped create a shadow effect. I love the Lemon Zest stamp set and punch, they worked so well with the design I have created

I hope you liked my card today, here's a list of all the products used - if you click on them, it will take you to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for stopping by today,

See you again soon

Vickie
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...