Tuesday 10 April 2018

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stylish Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products.

Hello Everyone,

Today's card was made for a Sketch challenge on Stampin for All over on Facebook. If you aren't familiar, head over and check it out. It is a great stamping community which primarily focus on Stampin Up products but not exclusively. It's full of like minded crafters who share projects, knowledge and have a good old chat. It's a great place to head if you feel stuck for ideas or are suffering from Mojo loss! There's always a challenge or two going on so get yourself over and take a look.

Here's my card for the challenge today:-



I love using Wisteria Wonder and Lemon Lime Twist together I think it's a great combination.

Pulling together different stamp sets and DSP has helped me create a fun background, and the Beautiful You provided a great focal image.

I used the aqua painters and my ink pads to add colour to the stylish lady. The Aqua painters are a brush tip 'pen' and in the barrel you add water creating a water pen. This can then be used to pick up any colour of ink to colour with. Once finished with that colour, wipe it across some scrap paper until the trail runs clear and then you can move onto another colour. This helps yoou get more out of you colours and use then the create a different look.

As I always say, I really enjoy creating simple and easy cards and this was no different, although it looks like a lot more time went into it than it really did!!

Stampin Up do help you create beautiful projects with ease and with the coordination of the products really does leave so much more time to get crafty!

Here's a list of all the items I used today, if you would like to purchase any of them click on the links and you will be taken to my online store
I hope you enjoyed my card today, and if you would be interested in joining a great crafting community head over to Stampin For All

Thanks for stopping by,

See you soon

Vickie
 xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your card for the sketch challenge Vicky because you have used the 'Beautiful You' stamp set and I absolutely love this set. I like that you have used a stamp tone-on-tone on the coloured card base and then used the Lemon Lime Twist as a burst of colour on the front of the card. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, it's one of my favourite stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...