Friday 13 April 2018

You, My Friend are Priceless greetings Card using Stampin Up Products

Good Morning everyone,

Yey, it's Friday.... now I don't know about you but it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to two days off work and many hours in my craft room this weekend - hope you all have some awesome plans.

Today I have a super quick card (yes, I know!! I always do quick cards!!) which I created after realising this stamp set is due to retire at the end of May. I am sad to see this set go, but at least this means Stampin Up are making way for lots of new amazingness. Here's my card for today.


The Naturally eclectic DSP is absolutely stunning and has so many great designs - As I was using the gems stamps I wanted to pick a piece which had these on also. 

The You're Priceless stamp set is brilliant and has several sections to create the diamond, helping you create dimensions and shading which real ease. The other two gems were inked with a 'smush' shape. All three elements were fussy cut out and added to the card using dimensionals.

I love how the Fresh fig and Berry Burst gems contrast with the DSP, but it works so well.

Here's a list of all the products used, click on the images to go straight over to my online store. 
As I mentioned earlier the retiring list is now live for the current catalogue. This will be available until 31st May or whilst stocks last, so head over to my online store Shop Here and see what is on the list - you do not want to miss a chance to get something on your wish list!

Thank you for stopping by,

See you Soon

Vickie
 xx




2 comments:

  1. Quick cards don't always mean that they are not amazing cards. A card has to catch the eye and this card of yours does. The DSP does a lot for the colours on this card and then you have the larger gems in the Fresh Fig and Berry Burst which contrast with the smaller gems. Brilliant choice for a quick quality card Vicky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lorraine. I was very sad to see this paper stack retire :( xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...