Monday 16 April 2018

Berry Burst & Tranquil Tide Thank You Card usuing Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday again - How did that happen.. this weekend has just flown by! 

My card today is for another Sketch Challenge over on Stampin For All on Facebook. Every fortnight a new sketch, theme or colour challenge is uploaded for us all to interpret. Here's my effort for this one

I love the 2017-2019 in colours, so I decided to play around with those and the coordinating Fresh Florals DSP. I like how the Tranquil Tide really starts out against the Berry Burst - creating a bright and bold Thank You card.

The circles were create by using the smallest die from the stitched Shapes Framelits and then heat embossed with white to provide great contrast. The sets I used were Timeless Textures and Petal Palette, but you could use any stamp set that has some smaller elements to them.

The sentiment is from the daisy delight stamp set and was inked up in Craft ink. I used the corner rounded on my Envelop Punch Board to soften the edges and replicate the circle shapes and smooth edges.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in todays card - click on the links to head over to my online store if you would like to treat yourself - or you can contact me direct.
Product List


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this card. Don't forget to pop over and check out Stampin For All Click Here to be taken directly to the page. Come along and say hello, it would be great to see you there!

See you soon

Vickie
 xx

2 comments:

  1. A great card for the sketch challenge. I love the stamps you have used and how you have made them stand out by using the white embossing powder. The two colours tranquil tide and berry burst are so vibrant together it is a great card Vicky, thank you for sharing it with us crafters. xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...