Thursday 5 April 2018

Happy Birthday 25 plus Shipping Card using Stampin Up Products

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you have had a good day. Today we have seen the return of the sunshine, which makes such a difference to you mood doesn't it?? 

My card for today is for a dear friend who has an awesome sense of humour, so I thought she would love this simple but funny card. You're not old! you're 25 plus shipping and handling!! It's perfect.



I was looking through my stamp sets, and drawing inspiration from my previous blog post I scoured my stamp sets for small elements to create interest on my card. The zig zag image comes from the Work of Art stamp set and the circles is actually the solid image circle for the orange from the Orange Blossoms stamp set. I love  getting more than the usual from my stamp sets and using this circle in blue creates a completely different look than it was originally intended.

I think the red really stamps out against the background of blue shades and the bow just finishes it off .


Here's a list of all the products I used - if you would like to purchase any, just click on the link to head straight over to my online store.
Product List


I really enjoyed making this card today, the Five for All stamp set contains some great sentiments to add humour to any card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon

Vickie
  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...